Are you blessed with a vigorous spirit and that extra special pizzazz? Are you always looking forward to the next festival and on the hunt to experience amazing vibes, wherever you go? Do you get a natural high from meeting new people and from really getting involved in a co-creation?
Would you like to have access to over 100 workshops, yoga classes and talks from nationally and internationally known yoga teachers, and better yet, be able to immerse yourself completely into the vibrant energy of an International Yoga Festival for FREE?!
If so, we are looking for YOU! Apply to attend the festival as a volunteer, become part of an awesome team and help us create a beautiful space for all our visitors and your fellow volunteers. The festival volunteer team plays an indispensable part in the success of the festival. We aim to make it even more sensational than before, together, and we could use your generosity, glowing spirit, time and unique skills to do so!
Have a look below to learn what you will get in return:
- A weekend ticket with full access to the festival;
- A camping ticket to stay on the festival grounds;
- Daily delicious breakfast and dinner;
- An opportunity to be amongst like minded souls;
- Valuable experience in working on events!
Some other things to take note of before applying:
- To secure your spot you will be required to pay a $50.00 bond that will be refunded on completion of your final shift;
- You need to be over 18 years of age to be able to volunteer at the festival;
- You will need to make your own way to Kawai Purapura, bringing along your own camping gear including your tent;
- We ask for 4 x 6 hour days. The roles are varied, from site art, cooking, event set up and pack down to cleaning. Have a look at the application form below;
- Please submit one application only. If you are unsuccessful in the first wave of application forms, your application will be held on file for last minute vacancies;
We look forward to hearing from you!